Friday, August 19, 2005

This site will really make you think...

In the new issue of Playboy, they have a couple random postcards from http://postsecret.blogspot.com/, which lead me to go take a look at it. I've got to tell you, some of them (on the site) almost made me break down in tears. The whole deal with the blog is that people send (anonymously) a secret that they have been keeping on a postcard to one certain address. I guess it's a release, and it makes sense, doesn't it? I highly recommend everyone to check this site out and read all of them. Some of them are funny and ridiculous, however some of them are really heart tugging and uber-sad. Regardless, this is something to look at. If you have a secret that has been tearing you up inside, maybe this will help you let go of it without hurting anyone in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home